Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 for 12!

12 days, 12 runs in a row. Yeah I know, incredibly exciting. Maybe I'll go for one of those streak things people rave about. Well, except actually counting a mile as a run. No offence but that's pretty lamer mclamerton. Especially if you run ultras. I mean I teach beginner run clinics and for the first run of their lives typically with a combination of running and walking they cover 1.25-1.5 miles pending their pace. Seems sacraligous (I've tried spelling this word right for 30 seconds now and the stupid red line indicating a spelling error keeps coming up - I don't care if it's wrong, I'm leaving it).

Anyway, short and sweet it's been 12 straight days of running (shortest day is 4 miles - once) and the rest are all 6 miles or longer. I feel less fat but the stretch marks in my sweater still point towards me being more bulbous than I should be.

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment